We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about location and your recom. of marriott fishermans wharf

A R
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
about location and your recom. of marriott fishermans wharf

can you tell me what you think of marriott fishermans wharf, location, condition, and general area. or anything???

thanks, ar

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
309 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: about location and your recom. of marriott fishermans wharf

I would never suggest anyone to stay near Fisherman Wharf. But that's just me.

When I lived there, I always told my friends and family to stay at The Omni. It is centrally located near Union Square, without Union Square hotel prices. Plus.. it is on the cable car line, near chinatown, the financial disctrict and nob hill. It is the best 4 star hotel for the price and location in the entire city. It's not a huge tourist trap either. The best part is.. the staff is the BEST in town! I once had 50 guests stay there and they all loved it!

I highly reccommend you to check it out. You will not be dissapointed.

Mentioned in this post
Fisherman's Wharf
Fisherman's Wharf
15,772 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
Omni San Francisco Hotel
Omni San Francisco Hotel
5,691 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
Union Square
Union Square
1,859 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
Boston and...
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: about location and your recom. of marriott fishermans wharf

The Marriott at Fisherman's Wharf is in good condition, clean, and conveniently located, but it's simple. Most of the chain hotels are in a cluster, and within easy walking distance to all the wharf environs. What you want to do and see are within about four short blocks. The hotel is one of the simpler Marriotts, more like a Courtyard by Marriott.

Mentioned in this post
Fisherman's Wharf
Fisherman's Wharf
15,772 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
Melb AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: about location and your recom. of marriott fishermans wharf

we are staying there in Sept so can report back if you like. The reviews on tripadvisor are pretty good.