We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lorries Shuttle or Bay Shuttle

florida
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lorries Shuttle or Bay Shuttle

Does any one have a preference for the Lorries or Bay Shuttle service to get a ride from our hotel back to the airport. I have a coupon for Bay Shuttle, so is a little cheaper. Also how much time do we need to allow in order to get to the airport for a 12:30 PM flight.

Thanks for any advice

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lorries Shuttle or Bay Shuttle

I've never taken either shuttle but have found that they are all pretty much the same so I would go with whatever one is cheaper. You want to get to the airport at least an hour before departure so if you are taking a domestic flight and need to check in, I would leave for the airport no later than 11:00am.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,441 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lorries Shuttle or Bay Shuttle

I would take Lorrie's Shuttle. They will probably price match. Check out www.myhotelshuttle.com

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lorries Shuttle or Bay Shuttle

I took the American Airporter, and they were fine. I gave myself 3 hrs before takeoff because these shuttles might head to the other side of town first so that they can fill the shuttle.

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lorries Shuttle or Bay Shuttle

When you book the shuttle they will ask the time of your flight and arrange pick up time to suit and get you there in plenty of time.