We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football game in November

Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Football game in November

We will be in SF over thanksgiving w/e and were wondering if there will be any American football games we could get tickets to.

Does anyone know of a web site that would give me more info?

Thanks

Level Contributor
221 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football game in November

Oakland has a team and their website is www.raiders.com. They will play Miami on the Nov. 27. The 49ers will travel to Tennessee that weekend.

Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football game in November

Thanks FernandoBee,

We will be staying in Belmont with friends, could you give me an idea of how long it is to drive to Oakland?

Thanks again

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football game in November

I'd allow 45 minutes to get from Belmont to Oakland. It's not that it's so far, it just depends on time of day and day of week, given commute traffic, possible accidents on the bridge.

Level Contributor
221 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football game in November

On Sundays, you will breeze through 101 North. Then you will take 92 East (the San Mateo Bridge). Not sure that you will hit traffic but you never know. Then you go up 880 North and the delays will start. Allow yourself an hour.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football game in November

Driving to the Oakland Coliseum would be pretty crazy! I would drive from Belmont to Millbrae and take BART to the football game. The train stops right at the stadium and you save on driving hassles and $20 parking fees

Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Football game in November

Thanks All

Level Contributor
221 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Football game in November

If you are tailgating, leave early. If not, take the advice of BART from Millbrae and avoid the hassle of I-880.