We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Park and Fly" Hotel Recommendations

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
"Park and Fly" Hotel Recommendations

Anyone had a particularly GOOD experience at one of the hotels near SFO that allows you to leave your car in their lot if you stay at the hotel the nite before departure?

California
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Park and Fly" Hotel Recommendations

I used the Sheraton booked via Expedia. You probably can book direct, shuttle bus started before 5am, I left my car window rolled down for a week, no one touched the car. Larkspur Inn in South SF also offers a park fly option.

LA/OC
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: "Park and Fly" Hotel Recommendations

Lynn, take this off-line with an e-mail address. I do this all the time out of SFO. I know the thought & feeling of not wanting to leave your car in the long-term parking section of SFO. It ain't safe there. Vicki... (no need to stay at a hotel overnight.)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,339 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Park and Fly" Hotel Recommendations

We book most of our clients at the Best Western El Rancho, and most of us use it when we have to fly from SFO as well. They do a great job, the food in their restaurant is good, and it's reasonable! They offer a AAA rate also! Have been using them for well over 20 years! You can stay either the night before or upon returning and still get the parking!

Level Contributor
221 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Park and Fly" Hotel Recommendations

Homewood Suites in Brisbane has a good deal. If you are leaving real early, and they don't have a shuttle, they pick up your cabfare to SFO. I checked out one day at 8am once and enjoyed their free breakfast. Area is pretty safe and I enjoyed the service.

Redding,CA
Level Contributor
121 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Park and Fly" Hotel Recommendations

We've stayed at LaQuinta down there.Shuttle every 30 minutes,full breakfast.