We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australian seeking good value for money hotel with bfast if...

CANADA
6 posts
Save Topic
Australian seeking good value for money hotel with bfast if...

Gday - Was hoping someone could suggest a good value money for hotel for a couple. A hearty bfast would be nice if I casn get that in the room rate, that could get our day off to a good start. I am not to concerned about the prime location as we have 2 feet and a great heart beat hehe.

Its easy to have a look on the internet at hotels but it does get overwhelming and I would liketo trust someone who can reccomend something good. I dont have a huge biudget but I also appreciate you pay for quality. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,302 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Australian seeking good value for money hotel with bfast if...

One more idea---The Majestic Hotel on Sutter. It's and old mansion turned into a hotel.. Great breakfast buffet,, free wine and snacks in the evening, and cookies at night. There's a nice cozy bar in the lobby too. It is an easy walk or bus ride to everywhere and often has great internet rates on its own website. Have a great time!