We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

St. Helena...
Level Contributor
963 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

We are in Union Square. Any great breakfast recommendations - we do not want to stand in line no matter how great you say Sears is. Been there, done it. We have a car so can drive, or taxi. Dim Sum is not out of the question. We have no schedule. Just don't want long lines. Thanks.

Mokelumne Hill, CA
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

We had breakfast at a tiny little place on Taylor across from the Hilton, next to the Mark Twain. Inexpensive, very good, but the place is small.

If money isn't an issue, there's the Top of the Mark at the Mark Hopkins.

New York
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

Try Miss Millie's in the Castro Area...

call ahead for reservations or go early and you should be able to beat the line...

of course...this is assuming it's still there! We've moved away - but it's worth checking out!

Burbank, California
Level Contributor
412 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

I don't know anything about Sears, but standing in line at Mama's is totaly worth it. Mama's isin north beach at Washington Square.

I also love Seal Rock Inn near the Cliff House, very short wait if any.

New York
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

Yes - Seal Rock is great as well and nice view!

Escalon, CA
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

All You Knead on Haight has great breakfasts - check it out. Also I hear that the Pork Store Cafe on Haight is good, but I think it often has the aforementioned long lines...

New York
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breakfast recommendations for this Sunday

actually, when I said Seal Rock has a great view, I was thinking of Louis, which is down the road a bit, and may very well have a line.... but you could still walk around the area after a seal rock brunch...