We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe Bluefish question

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
124 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe Bluefish question

I have heard great things about this place, but I am a big man and want to know is it only booths inside or are their normal tables also? Thanks.

boe
central NJ
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe Bluefish question

Last time I was there, they had normal tables. I don't remember seeing any booths at all, but this was a few years ago.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
124 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe Bluefish question

Okay. I saw a photo on their website and all I saw was a booth.

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
462 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe Bluefish question

I ate here about 2 years ago on a recommendation from the Quimby house Inn. I did see boths but they also had tables with those LITTLE chairs that you're almost afraid to sit on. But I find that a lot in Maine. I love Maine but some of the restaruants need to have safer chairs, not the wobbly ones!! Maybe it's to save room.

Mentioned in this post
Maine
Maine
United States
4. Re: Cafe Bluefish question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 07, 2009