We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bottle caps from GUam

3 posts
Save Topic
Bottle caps from GUam

Hi, I am a beer caps collector and I look for a cap from Guam, maybe there is a beer originally from there? Who can help me get some caps of this beer or soft Drinks or Waters from this Country?

Thanks, Udo

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
283 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bottle caps from GUam

all they drink is bud and miller...ive never seen any custom guam bottles. the do have some local water bottlers though

Edited: 1:57 pm, July 09, 2014
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bottle caps from GUam

Sounds interesting, is there something printed on the water bottle caps?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
240 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bottle caps from GUam

Guam is part of the USA,its not a country. Your request is also not travel related.

Hamburg, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bottle caps from GUam

Yes, but in the community of collectors it is autonomic, so very interesting. And yes, not travel related, but someone who travels to Guam, might help me very much. So thank you.

5. Re: Bottle caps from GUam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Guam