We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best prices for flying to Guam from mainland U.S.?

Oregon
Level Contributor
69 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best prices for flying to Guam from mainland U.S.?

Been meaning to get out to Guam (and the Marianas) forever, but have been put off by the price. There is never a true fare sale of any sort it seems - as far as I've seen. I'm willing to book a flight out of anywhere in the Lower 48 as I can just use a reward flight to get to my departure city - so I really don't care where I'm flying from.

What city has had the best "deals" in the past and what prices should I look for? Right now - looking at this coming December/January, the best prices I see for a r/t are about $1,360 out of LAX. That's a bit too high for my budget - considering LAX is about the furthest airport from me as well. I'd consider it, but I'm not desperate to jump on that price. I also don't care if I have to go through Japan or the Philippines or whatever, I'd just like to find the cheapest ticket. Has anyone ever seen it in the $900-1100 range?

Mentioned in this post
Guam
Guam
Mariana Islands
1. Re: Best prices for flying to Guam from mainland U.S.?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Guam