We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guam wedding ideas

Midwest
7 posts
Save Topic
guam wedding ideas

Hello everyone!

I would like to return to Guam to get married. My fiance is also from Guam. We would like to share this occasion with our family and friends, but we also don't want to be in debt! I'm considering having the reception in a public park to possibly save costs if I cannot find a hotel within our budget.

I don't know if it's even possible to hold a party in these areas...let me know what you think :)

Plaza de Espana

Latte Stone Park

Does anyone also know of an indoor venue or banquet hall that you can rent and bring in your own caterer?

Thanks!

Guam, USA
Level Contributor
448 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guam wedding ideas

You should contact the Mayors' offices or the Department of Parks and Recreation for information on having your wedding in either of those parks. Alternatively, have you considered having your wedding on a beach?

As far as banquet halls, there are not many, especially if you're on a budget and want to bring in your own caterer. Have you considered renting a function room in a church for the party?

2. Re: guam wedding ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Guam