We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Is the weather in Guam this november ?

Lima
2 posts
Save Topic
How Is the weather in Guam this november ?

I'm going to GUAM, Tumon bay, this november 6 .. i want to know how is the weather in that month plsssss

send me an e mail, thanks

amuleto_renzo@yahoo.es

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Is the weather in Guam this november ?

The weather here is always hot and muggy, with occasional showers that pass. Expect high 80's, that feel like 90's, sun, and a light breeze.

xxxxx
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How Is the weather in Guam this november ?

I am travelling later in November and getting very worried about the weather.com forecast of thundershowers every day as I am looking for sunshine - can you please post after your trip and advise if there is any sunshine....thanks

3. Re: How Is the weather in Guam this november ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Guam