We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

I thought the two towers at Ko Olina Beach Villas were all 2 and 3 bedroom units. According to many hotel booking sites, there are 1 BR suites that are much less expensive. The resort website says they have "no view". Has anyone seen one of these units, or know what "no view" means...?

Thanks!

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

I wasn't even aware of the 1 bedroom units. Therefore, never seen them.

california
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

The 1 bedroom units are available because the 2 bedrooms can be separated as a "lock=off" so you can stay either in the small studio - which has I believe a queen bed and small sofa, a microwave and mini frig, or the 1 bedroom, which is the other connecting half, and it is the large 1 bedroom with a king size bed, large tub, large balcony, and a full kitchen with a sleeper sofa int the living room. Many do have views, but they may be reserved for owners. I am an owner, and I know I can book a 1 bedroom ocean view or a 1 bedroom mountain view. Perhaps there just are very few ocean view 1 bedrooms available for general booking. It is a very high demand property. It is a fabulous property, so even in the mountain view rooms, you will enjoy it.

california
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

My mistake.... i am referring to Marriott KoOlina Beach club... I am thinking now you have a different property in mind... so sorry

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

I think the OP is talking about the private condos next door to the Marriott (we're owners too!)

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

Well, I PM'd one reviewer who stayed in a 1 BR and then I phoned the resort. They do in fact have 1 BR villas, they are just really not advertised. At all. However, travel booking websites offer them at a much lower price than the 2 and 3 BR units so we are taking a deep breath and booking one. The woman I spoke with at the resort said they are all partial ocean views. Since we're booking in for both weeks of our holiday, I hope it works out! Will post a full review when we get there in late August. Fingers crossed!

6. Re: Anyone seen Ko Olina Beach Villas 1 bedroom suite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, June 22, 2013