We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

Which Kapolei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

We have rented a condo on the far end of Ko Olina and my mother doesn't get around to good and was wondering if there are golf cart for weekly rental within the resort.

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

At which resort are you staying?

Tennessee
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

i think it is called ka lani

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

Bluegrassin,

I'm not familiar with Kai Lani and I don't believe it is fully built out yet. I don't know if there are any golf carts for rent in the area although you might call the glof course at Ko Olina and see if you can rent one. If not, Oahu has several medical supply companies that rent motorized wheelchair and scooters that will deliver. I had checked this out for my father. The rental company may also be able to help you.

Tiburon, CA
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

1st of all Kai Lani is AMAZING!!! We just got back from a month there and can't wait to go again soon. After a ridiculous amount of searching I did find one person who rents golf carts. Call Jody at 808-387-2777. She was great - dropped the cart of at our condo, very pleasant experience. The only issue is the carts are not what I would call 'fast' (top speed about 12 mph) and 4 seaters only but it didn't matter! The golf cart was the highlight of my kids' trip. Aloha

RWC
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

Hi there! We're looking to stay at the Ko' Olina. Is it in the flyzone of the airport?

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

You probably should have reposted on your own thread. The Ko Olina area is not directly in the flight path although on some days you will notice them. They are still pretty high up and I've never felt it was a distraction. You will love the area...feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

7. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, October 10, 2010
8. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, October 10, 2010
9. Re: Ko Olina Golf Cart Rental?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 09, 2011