We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the go Oahu cards worth buying?

Which Kapolei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
2 posts
Save Topic
Are the go Oahu cards worth buying?

We are planning on coming to Oahu at the end of March. Should we save our money or buy the cards? Trying to figure out if they are a gimmic.

las vegas, nv
Level Contributor
72 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are the go Oahu cards worth buying?

I bought a 3 day card for our honeymoon in 2 weeks. They look like a great buy. The only thing is if you want to get the Germaine's luau tickets you have to go to some location in waikiki to pick them up. All the other attractions you either just show up or make reservations then show up. It's gonna be a great buy since the things we're gonna do are gonna total way more then what we paid for the card ($110 each)

China
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are the go Oahu cards worth buying?

I bought the three day card and thought it was worth the money. Some of the things you can do more cheaply than the prices they list on the go oahu card website, but I still saved money and enjoyed the activities I did.

3. Re: Are the go Oahu cards worth buying?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:43 am, October 19, 2009