We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

helicopter tours

new jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
helicopter tours

Which helicopter tour would you recomend? doors off or doors on?

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,473 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: helicopter tours

oh definitely doors off. It's much easier to get out if it crashes !!

Reminds me of the guy on the airplane flight that insisted he had to have a seat next to the emergency exit. The agent said none were available. But again and again he insisted that he get a seat by the emergency exit.

Finally the agent asked "sir, why do you insist on being seated next to the emergendy exit?'

And he replied, "in case there is a crash I want to be near an exit !!"

And the agent answered, "sir, don't worry, hell if there is a crash, everywhere is an exit !!!!!"

Well I think it's funny lol

Edited: 11:37 pm, December 07, 2012
Seattle
Level Contributor
5,262 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: helicopter tours

Doors off!!

And ask the chopper pilot to bank it steep so you can grok the fullness of centrifugal force~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Re: helicopter tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, December 17, 2013