We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rentals- main rental agencies

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
875 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
vacation rentals- main rental agencies

What are the main rental agencies on line to look at? I have looked at 3 so far

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
23,741 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rentals- main rental agencies

Aloha,

Have you checked:

vrbo.com

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rentals- main rental agencies

Would have helped to name them, so people wouldn't give you the same ones you've already looked at; that said, jet83 mentions the #1 site. Vrbo usually includes most properties that you will find on any of the other sites (not always, though). The biggest selection not on vrbo is Pat's Kailua Rentals. They have about 30 rentals. They're a bit older and many of them are small (2-3 people) rentals; however, thay are clean and affordable. In fact, I will be in one of them next week!

Edited: 9:05 am, July 12, 2011
Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
875 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rentals- main rental agencies

I have checked VRBO, flipkey, & homeaway

Ubud, Indonesia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: vacation rentals- main rental agencies

Hi. I just responded to another post about staying on Oahu. I really like Trinity Properties for vacation rentals. They have access to almost all the rentals on Oahu. Their website is www.trinityproperties.com. The reason why I like to use them is that you can talk to them on the phone and they can help you identify the best properties for you to stay. If you go through flipkey or vrbo or homeaway, you have to go through each listing. Its time consuming. Anyway, have a great trip!

5. Re: vacation rentals- main rental agencies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 05, 2012