We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Trip Report - Kailua

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Live Trip Report - Kailua

I don't know about anyone else, but my favorite trip reports are the live ones.

We're currently staying with friends just up from Lanikai beach enjoying a gorgeous morning, super warm here and trade winds are very light.

Plans today include snorkeling and kayaking in a few minutes, and some shopping and lunch later.

If anyone's interested I'll give some details as we go along....

later....

Troy

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Live Trip Report - Kailua

Tassa,

We have friends that live just up from Lanikai, ( on the Mid-Pacific country club golf course ).

Yes we did Diamond Head - same day as the snorkel cruise, quite exhausting for the kids, but they did well.

btw - when I asked my kids last night, I mentioned how you were taking a 13yr girl & 10yr boy.....and they said....." she's taking us? "......LOL!

Alberta
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Live Trip Report - Kailua

Defintely do the catamaran off of Waikiki - there are 2 for 1 coupons for the High Speed Sail that I thought was really enjoyable.

www.ecouponshawaii.com

Click Oahu and then activities

33. Re: Live Trip Report - Kailua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 29, 2010