We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vrbo 16632

Bellevue,Wa
3 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
Vrbo 16632

Has anyone ever stayed here?

I'm about to rent from this homeowner, and curious to see if anyone has been here.

i'm intrigued bt the 60 foot waterfall pool.

NJ
Level Contributor
59 posts
1. Re: Vrbo 16632

What town are you staying

Bellevue,Wa
3 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Vrbo 16632

I'm inqyitng about this place in Kailua:

http://www.vrbo.com/16632

vancouver
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
13 reviews
35 helpful votes
3. Re: Vrbo 16632

Try doing a search

Bellevue,Wa
3 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Vrbo 16632

Searches turned up nothing.

I ended up passing because, although waterfront, and a spectacular location, they are a mile away from a beach entrance, and for $175.00 a night, I don't want to walk that far, or drive.

Eneded up at the Two Duck Inn- price is certainly right, and it does have a pool.

Sacramento
Level Contributor
48 posts
42 reviews
19 helpful votes
5. Re: Vrbo 16632

I'm looking at VRBO for Kailua as well. Any suggestions? 2 Duck Inn looks good from a distance . . .

California
1 post
1 review
2 helpful votes
6. Re: Vrbo 16632

Hey Gator

Did you stay at this place? If so, may I hear your comments. I am looking for a place to stay in March and found this one interesting as well. Thanks

7. Re: Vrbo 16632

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 15, 2009