We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Bay Condos unit 162 East

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Bay Condos unit 162 East

Is there any way to get some of your money back? we stayed in unit 162 East (rented on line) and the place was really dirty. Stains on the blankets, bathrooms dirty, cockroach in the kitchen cabinet and the carpets were dirty and coming apart. The internet didn't work!

The kitchen cabinets needed to be hosed down (the doors were filthy). It just really creeped me out and we had to stay there.

I emailed C&C realty (property managers) twice and tried to call with no luck.

Kennett Square...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Bay Condos unit 162 East

Sorry you had a bad experience. Most of the condos (especially the West side) are wonderful. I don't know what your contract stated, but I would have taken photos, etc. and asked to be moved to another condo while there. I would keep calling and ask - can't hurt. Also, put a bad review on their website. That may help.

2. Re: Turtle Bay Condos unit 162 East

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 02, 2014