We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mamas Fish House

Michigan
Level Contributor
61 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Mamas Fish House

Has anyone ate here lately? How was it? What are some sample menu prices?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Mamas Fish House

Hello! My husband and I went on our honeymoon in late August. We each had a pre-dinner drink and also had a bottle of wine. In addition I believe we had two appetizers (I know we had the ahi poke which was DELICIOUS) and then we had two entrees - I had the bouilabaisse (sp) and he had the mini-luau meal. I can't remember for sure if we had dessert, but I'm sure we did. Totaled around $250. Definitely the most expensive meal we had, but it was delicious and the view really was great.

However if you're looking for alternatives, we LOVED LOVED LOVED Pacific'O in Lahaina. We went to it for dinner and a lunch during our visit. The shrimp wontons were to die for and the whole meal was just delicious. Expensive also, but not quite as bad.

12. Re: Mamas Fish House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 11, 2009