We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
790 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

My husband and I would like to go to Star Noodle for lunch or dinner on weekdays depending on our schedule. We will be in Maui the 1st week of November, staying at Sheraton hotel, and will have a rental car. My husband cannot walk very far distance, what is the best way for us to get to this place, drive or take taxi?

Thank you so much, and any other tips suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,147 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

Take out at Star Noodle is not a bad idea, but eating in the restaurant is a worthwhile experience. It's a lovely place, even has cool restrooms. We really liked our server who was friendly and professional. She never rushed us and served the various small plates we shared in just the right order with very good pacing. I also wish I had listened to her recommendation and ordered the hot and sour noodle dish. Everything we ordered was wonderful, though.

I like the late lunch idea. Not only do you avoid a wait, but you should have a much more relaxing meal knowing that they aren't wishing you would hurry up and let them turn over the table.

We liked our window table, next time I would enjoy sitting at the bar with a view of the kitchen. Another tip - ask about any off-menu special items available. I had read about a tuna belly dish they sometimes do but didn't see it on the menu. After we had stuffed ourselves silly, I mentioned it as we chatted with our server. She said we could have had the dish if we had ordered it! Yet another compelling reason to return to Maui. :-)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

We went to Star Noodle a few times our last visit ( & still dream about their Hot & Sour soup!). Twice we got there before they opened for lunch, about 10-15 minutes before, found a great parking spot, and waited until the first folks walked up to the door to join them and be the first guests seated for the day! Score!! Star Noodle has become one of our very, VERY favorite Maui haunts! (Halloween pun intended!) Have fun!!

California
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

On our Maui trip two weeks ago, our first meal (late lunch) was at Star Noodle. First time there, I was really impressed with the food/presentation. We sat at the bar area, watching the food being prepared. I could eat food like this everyday.

14. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 31, 2014