We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages?

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockville, Maryland
9 posts
Save Topic
Massages?

I will be staying at the Napili Beach Surf Resort from June 1-6, and was wondering if anyone had a reccomendation for a reasonably prices couples massage? Thanks!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,977 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massages?

I've never used them but Zensations gets pretty good reviews http://www.zensationsspa.com/

I've had great massages at the spa at the Westin but they are pricey.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massages?

Zensations is top notch. I am a massage therapist and I got two of the best massages there this last March and my husband said the same for his. Their prices are reasonable for Maui.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massages?

Another vote for Zensations. Clean, quiet, and professional.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
133 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massages?

Another vote for Zensations. We've been going there for the past three years & they are a great value. After your massage, get lunch from Honokawai Okazuya or the Fish Market & drive up to S curves park & sit outside, eat your lunch & soak up Maui & the honu that always visit this area.

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massages?

My neighbor James Westerkamp is a licensed Lomi Lomi Massage Therapist employed at The Westin Spa Kaanapali. When not at The Westin he is available for out calls.

jimmygreen101@yahoo.com

San Diego...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Massages?

Thanks, how do I get in touch with him?

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massages?

James Westerkamp

Massage Therapist #8940

(808) 214-3840

8. Re: Massages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 03, 2014