We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Villas - Booked through VRBO

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Westin Villas - Booked through VRBO

I was wondering if you are treated like an owner when you book through VRBO. I am considering going through VRBO (actual reservation is made through Maui Vacation Getaways LLC). I was just wondering what I can expect for housekeeping (how often) and whether I will be offered the Go Green promotion where they gove you breakfast vouchers if you forgo housekeeping.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,573 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin Villas - Booked through VRBO

OK we own at the Villas and as owners get a mid-week tidy for our 2 weeks, No every day maid service.

Owners are not offered the breakfast deal, that is special for renters.

Hope the owner on VRBO secured the unit a year ago for the unit!

2. Re: Westin Villas - Booked through VRBO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 26, 2013