We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding-Honeymoon

Connecticut
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding-Honeymoon

I am trying to plan our wedding in November and having a hard time trying to decide whether to stay in lahaina or Kehei area, after reading some of these reviews I am starting to favor Lahaina area. Any help on information about the Kapalua Villas and wedding consultants would be greatly appreciated. It will just be the two of us and we are going for 2 weeks, wanted the condo style so I can do some of my own cooking and quiet meals together.Any advise on any condos on the beach would be appreciated also. I have a quote from Magic Carpet Travel for Maui Kai Resort, 1 bedroom corner unit for 12 nights, convertible, and airfare from east coast for 4100? Is that a good deal?

Chicago
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding-Honeymoon

We are staying at the Maui Kai in October and got a price for 8 days flight, 1 BR condo and convertible for $2800 so that sounds like a deal. We are flying out from Chicago.

I have a few friends that have stayed in Lahaina and they say there is plenty to do.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding-Honeymoon

For a honeymoon I would definitely recommend the other side of the Island, closer to Wailea. It's much quieter and way more private. We got married on the beach and it was totally private (even though there aren't any private beaches). It was phenomenal!

We stayed at the Maui Prince in Makena and I wouldn't change a thing! No regrets at all, best trip ever.