We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

puunoa estates verses outrigger eldorado

ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
puunoa estates verses outrigger eldorado

We will be traveling to Maui the end of June. will have a total of 9-10 people (2 kids age 14 and 12). I have narrowed my search to Puunoa estates or the outrigger eldorado. Realize we may need to get 2 condos. We wanted to get a big house w/a pool, was a little difficult since we did not actually know where the houses are located and prices could range from $500 on UP! Please give me some insight on both properties and which one is the nicest, largest, cleanest etc.

Thanks

annapolis, md
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: puunoa estates verses outrigger eldorado

We will be on Maui from 5/24 for six nights. We are seriously considering the Eldorado, based on MUCH review and study. However, like you, b/c it is sight unseen, we are somewhat uneasy. Have had bad experiences b4 and really want this trip to be good for our family of 3 adult couples, one adult single and three young children.

Help anyone?

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: puunoa estates verses outrigger eldorado

I've never been to the Outrigger Eldorado, but my extended family stayed in a condo at Puunoa estates when the first opened, in 1985. We had 7 adults and an infant, and had a 3 bedroom plus loft unit, and it was absolutely lovely. The location was superb, with a nice pool, beach and great snorkeling right in front of our unit, and it was only a few blocks to Lahaina town to shop.

When planning our March trip with our kids, we hoped to stay there again, but unfortunately, it's a bit more than our budget allows.