We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two single women going to Maui

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, FL
2 posts
Save Topic
Two single women going to Maui

I just wanted to get some insight on this. My friend and I are currently planning a trip to Maui for February, 2006 and are likely going to be staying near Lahaina. We're both 26 and single and I was wondering if it was common to find at least a few single guys in Lahaina at night? During the day we'll be happy sight seeing and relaxing at the beach or pool, but we'll want to have some fun out at night. Any suggestions or thoughts on this would be appreciated!

NJ
Level Contributor
361 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Two single women going to Maui

Well, the best way to meet someone around your age would be to change your dates to the end of Sept.

That's when I'll be there. :) :)

A good time to all would definately be possible.

CB

Illinois
Level Contributor
952 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two single women going to Maui

My husband wants to know if you're looking for a husband---he's a husband!

Unfortunately, after that last remark he's not allowed to read this forum anymore.

NJ
Level Contributor
361 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Two single women going to Maui

Seven

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
2 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two single women going to Maui

Go to Oahu instead, tons of fellas due to the military!

San Rafael, CA
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Two single women going to Maui

Unfortunately, although Maui is gorgeous, I have found it to be mostly couples, especially honeymooners, and families taking advantage of the many excellent condo deals. There is not a lot going on at night unless you meet some guys on a golf course and they will probably be only "temporarily" single.

I recommend Oahu. You have lots of nightlife in Honolulu but you don't have to stay there. You can check out the North Shore surfers in Feb. too!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
93 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Two single women going to Maui

just be careful ladies so you aren't a "missing person" like the girl in Aruba. Never advertise you are going alone!

olathe, ks
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Two single women going to Maui

i have several friends that live there. one is a scuba instructor at the hyatt, one is a golf pro at kaanapali, one is a builder(the chicks all fall in love with this one), one is a pilot. email me for info wils_25@yahoo