We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Breakfast

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sheraton Breakfast

Hi All,

My Husband and I will be staying at the Sheraton from May 7th till May 14th. I just found out that the daily bkft buffet is $25pp or $50 for the both of us. We might try the buffet once or twice but we are looking for more affordable bkft options in the area (preferably walking distance). Thank you for any suggestions.

Nor-Cal
Level Contributor
2,344 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

Three words_A rip Off as theere are plenty of breakfast choices at whalers village up the road.I went Condo for this very reason as were at the westin villas Condo-safeway and some meals in house are easier on the wallet

mex25

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

You have many options...

CJ's Deli is right up the hill in the fairway shops

McDonald's is located in the Whaler's Village on the lower level along with several other fast food establishments

The Kaanapali Beach Hotel has a coffee shop (next door)

There is even a Denny's in Lahaina... along with many other places

Orange, CA
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

There's a great little place called Java Jazz on Honokawaii, 3350 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, in the Star Market Plaza across from The Kaanapali Shores.

Very good food, very funky decor, jazz music in the background (no ocean view or anything though). The breakfast burrito was fantastic (though spicy!!) as was the sausage/veggie/feta frittata. I think the frittata was the most expensive thing on the menu at $9.99, but it came with toast and you could easily split it with someone if you wanted. Their pancakes are really good as well - huge. Good coffee, lattes, etc too.

Definitely worth making the short drive.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

I second the Java Jazz suggestion, love the place. From what others have posted here, I wouldn't even waste one breakfast at the Sheraton, reviews have all been bad.

Orange, CA
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

Oops- I meant "in" Honokawaii, not on. I don't want to confuse anyone by making it sound like it was a separate island - LOL.

buc
upper sandusky, ohio
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

Is the Java Jazz within walking distance of the sheraton?

Orange, CA
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps and it would be a 4.6 mile walk.

Washington
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

We enjoyed the Sheraton buffet breakfast. Omelettes cooked to order with plenty of other stuff and a nice outdoor table on the edge of the gardens. I would go the first day. We went twice during our trip. If you are up to driving one morning, go REALLY early (7am?) to the Gazebo at Napili Bay. You should be there 1/2 hour before they open so that you can get a view table. Fun place. You could also consider the Sea House restaurant at the Napili Kai for breakfast as well as the Plantation House. For cheap, McD's at Whaler's Village. I would also try the restaurant at the KBH, but not the buffet unless it was their special Sunday deal. You might also consider skipping breakfast a day or two and catching lunch at the Hula Grill or Barefoot Bar in Whaler's Village.

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

Aloha!

Royal Lahaina Resort has a NICE breakfast buffet for about $13, I think. My wife and I really enjoy it. It is not fancy, but good. We also like Castaway Cafe at the Maui Kaanapali Villas...you can get a good omlette there for about $9. CJ's deli is also quite good as someone mentioned!

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sheraton Breakfast

thank you everyone for ALL your suggestions!!! This forum has been very helpful.