We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterfall Fun for Kids- age 2-4

poconos
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Waterfall Fun for Kids- age 2-4

Hey all,

I made the mistake of telling my 4 year old about swimming near a waterfall- this is our second trip and have already decided the kids will not accompany us as we explore the Road to Hana.

Does anyone know of a place where both my 2 & 4 year old can enjoy a waterfall- some place with easy access- like Sacred Pools?

Any other fun kid friendly ideas are welcome as well.

maui
Level Contributor
260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterfall Fun for Kids- age 2-4

you could take the kids to twin falls it is very near the start of the road to hana. then you go all the way to hana later. it is around mile marker 12 and the raod is not that windy yet. fun to be had for them at the aquarium and the mini golf center.

Orange County
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterfall Fun for Kids- age 2-4

Remember that streams and waterfalls may have the bacteria, leptospirosis which can enter the body through cuts, eyes and drinking.

I have a 2 and 4 year old also and I don't trust them not putting some of the pool water into their mouth. The are always spitting out the water which is loads of fun for two small boys!

3. Re: Waterfall Fun for Kids- age 2-4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kihei