We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Kamaole vs Kamaole Sands?

salt lake city
Level Contributor
125 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Maui Kamaole vs Kamaole Sands?

Trying to decide where to stay for Christmas this year. KS looks like an apartment complex and alot of reviews on tripadvisor are negative about KS-bug issues,noise,dirty condos,etc. Maui Kamaole is billed as a low density complex and luxurious. I would prefer to rent from an owner but Christmas bookings are just about gone and if I go with a rental pool I'm afraid of what I'll get!!! Help!!

Alaska
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Maui Kamaole vs Kamaole Sands?

I think it just depends on the person! I just got back last week from a glorious stay at Kam Sands, I could not have asked for a better place! Our condo was gorgeous (it all depends on the owner, if you get an old unit, you got a bad owner, RESEARCH!), and the grounds were great. Some say it's 'high density', but I never saw a lot of people around. The pool always had open chairs and everything was perfect. I left a review on Kam Sands if you want to read it. There are some pictures there as well.

And there was no noise, no bugs, and it was spotless!

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Maui Kamaole vs Kamaole Sands?

I think this one answers my prior questions. Too bad the search function is so cumbersome, it would be nice to have all the info on one thread.

Thanks everyone.