We are looking at this place for a week stay next July. We would rent one of the 2 bedroom units that are on the 3rd floor. If anyone can help me with these questions, I would appreciate it!
1. What is the layout for the 2 bedrooms? Do they face the ocean, lawn or street/parking?
2. They said we could have our choice of the north side or south side of the building. Which would be preferable?
3. We would have 5 people (myself & husband, our two boys, and my father). Is the sofa OK for someone to sleep on? (Figure it would be a kid and they can sleep ANYWHERE).
4. Do you get much noise in the evening from nearby Charley Young's beach (partying, etc)?
5. Is this a quiet place overall?
THANK YOU THANK YOU!