We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term Kihei rental

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Long term Kihei rental

Recently retired (young..not exactly seniors) and moving to Maui. My husband and I are looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom condo for one year to rent. After the year we will be deciding where to buy. Which are the more desirable (less noisy) condos reasonably priced (starting around $1500/mo). Don't need oceanfront luxury or vacation rental. I see a lot on vrbo, but not available for the entire year. We are coming in March 2014. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Long term Kihei rental

Watch out for those listing that do not quote the exact address and if it is a condo the unit number and the name of the condo complex.

12. Re: Long term Kihei rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 31, 2014