We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo or car sevice

Colorado Springs...
1 post
Save Topic
Limo or car sevice

I am looking for a good limo or car service that can take me and my family from Kihei to a luau in Lahiana. Can anyone recommend a good company? Reviews online are not looking promising, but I am sure there is a good company out there?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,428 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo or car sevice

Do you have a car rented? Really the best way to do this is to use your own car with a DD. Every other option is very expensive or very slow. I would look for luau closer to your place.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
242 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo or car sevice

I can only assume this is in order of a very special occaision. But, I would expect, if your wish was possible, it would likely be the cost of your airfare? I'd try some of the fancy high end hotels in Wailea for a tip. If anyone would know, I would suspect they would.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo or car sevice

I prearranged for Kihei Taxi (Tina) to pick us up after OLL. I did this by email and then called to reconfirm that morning. Best recollection is that one way cab was $75 from Lahaina to North Kihei.

We had taken the bus to Lahaina earlier in the day and used public washrooms at the Banyan tree to change & freshen up for the luau after an afternoon sailing trip from the harbour. Bus took about an hour, you have to change buses at Maalaea harbour.

No issues with Kihei taxi - she was there and waiting for us as promised.

Worked like a charm.

I have no memory as to the type of vehicle or how many people it would fit.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
53,721 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo or car sevice

There are plenty of services here. Executive Transportation, Akina, Arthur's Limousines, and more! Options range from shared shuttles all the way to stretch limos. Cost will be high for private service, as it is usually a 2 hour minimum charge.

5. Re: Limo or car sevice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 30, 2014