We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Agency - Maui Kamaaina Vacation Rentals

Which Kihei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fanny Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Agency - Maui Kamaaina Vacation Rentals

Has anyone had dealings with this rental organization - I am looking at a 1b in Koa Resort and this company manages a number of units here - checked with the BBB and they are not a member but no complaints have been filed against them. Like to hear from someone if this company is reputable before I send money off to them. Thanks for your time.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
226 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Agency - Maui Kamaaina Vacation Rentals

We were just looking at VRBO a week or 2 ago, and found a deal too good to be true, so I phoned, and the deal was a mistake, but they honoured it. Before sending $$$, I went to the co's website,(not the same company as you are dealing with) and they had over a 100 condos which they handle, and reviews were good to excellent. We got a better deal with Allegiant out of Bellingham than last year, leaving only the car rental. Called the same co as last year, and we got last year's rates, so WE HAD to go. Off the money went, and we received confirmation a week later. Do you know anyone on Maui? They could likely shed some light? Good luck.

2. Re: Rental Agency - Maui Kamaaina Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 17, 2014