We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkel tours

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkel tours

Which snorkel tour is your favorite?

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
51,156 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkel tours

Gemini is my fav, followed by Teralani and Trilogy (for West side trips). South side, I'd go with Paragon, Trilogy, or Four Winds. Lana'i, either Paragon or Trilogy.

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
181 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkel tours

Not sure if you're asking which tour destination or which tour company...but my all time favorite has been the Lanai trip with Trilogy.

Edited: 1:16 pm, July 24, 2013
Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
44,939 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkel tours

Not quite sure what you are asking. I like going out to Lanai with either Trilogy or Paragon. Have done both and both are great!! Paragon takes fewer people at a time.

From south Maui to go out to Molokini I like a little outfit called the Mahana Naia.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Snorkel tours

We have done a few but out of kihei we love Sea fire. Small but great tour and he stops in an area where we have always been able to swim with the turtles. Here is the link. www.molokinisnorkelling.com

808-879-2201 and it is captain Don Burns. I am going to miss snorkelling this year as I just had tubes in my ears and can't get water in them. Have fun.

Alberta Travelbug

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snorkel tours

My favorite was Captain Woody. Small boat, no more than 6 passengers, so it feels like a private tour. He's usually the first boat up at Honolua, so you have the bay nearly to yourselves, before the big boats get there. Plus, the Captain is a fun guy and makes everyone feel special.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Snorkel tours

I'll second Seafire & Captain Don. Terrific trip. You arrive at Molokini before all the big boys and make 2 stops on the way back to Kihei Boat Ramp. Small group, well priced, excellent service - Don & his assistant Dana are very kind and attentive. Vessel is safe and comfortable. Loved it.

Surprise, Arizona
Level Contributor
64 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Snorkel tours

Another vote for SeaFire! Our group of five went out today and had a great time. We are staying at Kihei Surfside and it is great to just walk to the boat ramp for the quick trip over. We had 3 crew and just 17 passengers. The boat isn't tiny, ride was fine, and it is nice with fewer passengers to unload and load at each site. Visibility at Molokini was great . Highlight of the trip for me was snorkeling the back side of Molokini...beautiful, deep water! Final stop was the turtle cleaning station. Maui Revealed says this is a bare bones trip. Maybe if you are looking for gourmet breakfast and lunch. We went to snorkel and thought it was perfect, and a great value. Call the number above to book direct at a discount. We'll go again!

8. Re: Snorkel tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 09, 2015