We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf

North of 49
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Golf

We are heading to Kihei soon for 3 wonderful weeks. I am just wondering if anyone has suggestions for golf lessons nearby that won't break the bank. I am a very occasional hacker that needs help! Saw the courses around Wailea last year but did not check any of them out. Not too worried about actually golfing, but rather just picking up some lessons at a driving range. Thanks for any ideas.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
159 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf

I would be interested in this too. After about five or six winter months, I'm definitely going to be rusty and hitting the range would be a great idea for me. I like to take a lesson every year and wouldn't it be nice to do it in paradise!

California
Level Contributor
387 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf

Check out Kapalua golf academy

Chico, CA
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf

If you are trying to save money, the driving range at Maui Lani is huge and a large bucket is $5. Wailea charges $12 for a bucket and has the David Leadbetter Academny onsite with lessons available by Eddie Lee and Renee Lee who are trained and certified in Leadbetter's methodology. There are other fine instructors at Wailea as well.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
159 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf

Thanks all. I went to an indoor golf simulator on Thursday. Definitely need to hit a range before a game. Yikes!!

5. Re: Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 11, 2014