We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What happen to air fare

Which Kihei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
What happen to air fare

I was looking at AA.com last night for date Nov 10th to Nov 17 for three and over night it went to not avail and then even doubled what happened or did I read it wrong tonight from Dallas

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What happen to air fare

Sorry punched in wrong date sorry disregard the above question

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,477 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What happen to air fare

Bob.....my experience is with Alaska Airlines and we have very few choices compared to your possible selections. The best price I was coming up with was about $850 to 900. Did you reserve a condo? Just curious......Deb

P.S. Good luck! : - )

New Jersey
Level Contributor
459 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What happen to air fare

Speaking of Alaska airlines...I am looking for the first week of March 2013, condo already booked. Has there in the past been any trend to go down from what it is now.

Booked a ticket to Roatan a few months back, and even though I was happy with the price, it went down again almost $200. Just really trying to possibly get a trend.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,477 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What happen to air fare

@kelib....we usually go to Maui at the end of March. I try to wait until fall to buy tickets because they put Hawaii on sale for great deals end of September. It's easier to wait if it's just the two of us and not our adults kids, too. Last fall we paid $800 for both of us using the companion tickets. Good luck! Deb

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,030 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What happen to air fare

Bob is looking at American Airlines out of DFW - Dallas. Not Alaska.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,477 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What happen to air fare

I know Barefoot.....Unfortunately I didn't make myself very clear! And then I went off on another subject to further confuse the issue. Sorry! Deb

Wenatchee, WA
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What happen to air fare

We too used Alaska Air companion coupons for booking last fall for a July '12 vacation. It ended up costing about $750/2 travelers. Love my Alaska credit card and companion coupons. The only economical way to fly for our family of four!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What happen to air fare

yes

los angeles
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What happen to air fare

We use Hawaiian air and get the frequent flier or companion flights. They recently had a sale but only for the fall dates. We always travel in summer and it's usually double :(

10. Re: What happen to air fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2013