We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kihei internet shops with printers

Texas
Level Contributor
816 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Kihei internet shops with printers

Hi--besides the public library in Kihei, are there any internet shops in Kihei that offer computers with printer available to print a document? I notice listings for internet cafes, but there's no mention of printers at those cafes.

Thank you for your help.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kihei internet shops with printers

right across the street from the library is Kukui Mall and next to the theaters has a small internet cafe.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kihei internet shops with printers

Jane, where are you staying? Some properties have printers in the business office - but yes Kukui Mall has a place.

Texas
Level Contributor
816 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kihei internet shops with printers

suffice it to say that $5 for a boarding pass printed in the office is ridiculous. . . . so I won't say where we're staying!! And we'll be there a month, so I want to check out other options in case. Thank you.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kihei internet shops with printers

FYI the place I refer to charges 2$ to view your email and 4$ for your FB. I've only used them once since the price is high. If you want to call them to see what a boarding pass printout will be their name is I Zone. more of a gaming place and when you want to print you just print it to the front desk printer.

Spokane
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kihei internet shops with printers

Go to Lava Java...1941 S Kihei Rd..puters, printers & good coffee...nice folks

6. Re: Kihei internet shops with printers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 am, June 19, 2013