We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Hey there

Looking for a condo(s) (preferably beachfront) in Kihei for a bunch of family. Could do a 2 bedroom and a one bedroom. Anyone suggest some good family condos?

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Hey check out this place you may like it.

www.aikaneoceanfrontvacationrentals.com/#

I will be there in Feb for my first trip to Maui.

Thanks

ontario
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Good website for rental properties is www. vrbo.com. Put in the area you want to stay and bedrooms/bathrooms required and it will list all available.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Try the Maui Banyan condos. We stayed there over Christmas 2005- there were 11 of us. Close to everything too.

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Aloha!

Mana Kai Maui...beachfront, decent interiors, units are a bit small, restaurant on-site.

Hale Kamaole...good family complex, decent prices, functional units, across the street from the beach

Maui Kamaole...pretty grounds, nice pool areas, very nice units, good family spot, across the street from the beach

Maui Banyan...units are a little small, functional, most are in good shape, helpful staff.

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

Montana
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Hey chill'nchick! I see that you crossed over from the Tulum site! I had to cross over also when our Tulum trip was ruined by the hurricanes. We rebooked for Maui. We're staying at a condo in Kihei called the Koa Lagoon. It's older, but the reviews are great, plus it's on the beach.

How was your Tulum trip, did you still go?

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

We stayed at Haleakala Shores and had a wonderful time. Units are wonderful, washer/dryer/kitchen. Pool. About a 3 minute walk to Kam-III beach. We had 5 in our condo. Kumulani Vacations is who we rented from.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
977 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

Try Maui Sunset condos on S. Kihei Road.

Vancouver, B.C.
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

I am wondering if you ever found anything? I am heading to Maui with my husband, four kids and my mom and am wondering where we should go. I too would love beachfront.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

MT Gringos

Hey there,

Yep we went to the Mayan in January to EDSS had a wonderful time. It was everything that all the "positive" reviews said that it would be! My motherin law would like to take the family to maui for her 60th this august, so I have hit the site for more information. We have been to kihei twice, but it was without our child and the requirements were different. We are sourcing out condos that will fit the 9 of us without breaking the bank - it seems that it is just recovering from Mexico! Hope that you have a wonderful time in Maui - check out mile 17 for snorkling and keep the belly up! Its a lovely place to snorkle on the way up to Lahina!

Thank you to all the others who have posted -I haven't been on for a while so I have some surfing to do on the computer!

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,030 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Condos in Kihei for 9 of us

vrbo.com is a good site. That's where we found our 2 bedroom at the Luana Kai last November. Their website is www.luanakai.com. We will stay there again. Nice rooms, FANTASTIC grounds, friendly staff; just a great all-round experience. Can't wait to go back!! Hint: Buildings A and D are ocean-front. B and C are set back. We stayed in B107 and loved the easy access to the beach and pool, etc from our lanai.