We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
103 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

We will be in Maui for St. Patty's day. Anyone know of anywhere that might be fun on this night?

Derby, UK
Level Contributor
906 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

funinmaui

Although I've not been to them on St Patrick's Day (I'd LOVE to though!), I bet these would be good fun:

Mulligans on the Blue in Wailea - http://www.mulligansontheblue.com/

Mulligans at the Wharf in Lahaina - www.mulligansontheblue.com/Wharf/one.html

U2fan

Marysville...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

My wife and I will also be there for St Patty's day. We plan on going to

Mulligans at the Wharf in Lahaina - www.mulligansontheblue.com/Wharf/one.html

I have heard from a freind who lives in lihaina that it is great.

St. Paul, MN
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

I will be at Mulligans on the Blue the night of the 17th with about 15 people. How can you go wrong? In addition to the other Mulligan's, I would think that Moose McGillicudy's would be pretty fun that night too.

3 days to Maui!

Derby, UK
Level Contributor
906 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

I'm soooooooo jealous!!!!!!

U2fan

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
103 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

Lahaina is close to where we are staying, so I think Mulligan's there is where we'll be! Can't wait!

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

If you are planning on going to Mulligan's on St. Patrick's Day, go early. They pre-sell tickets and are usually at maximum capacity early. Parking is impossible, but Mulligans runs shuttles from stops around Kihei. MPD is usually set up with a sobriety checkpoint somewhere nearby anyway, so the Mulligan's shuttles are your best bet.

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
103 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

Thank you for this info. We probably will not schedule our whole day round St. Patty's and having a few drinks etc. to celebrate, so we will just have to see how it goes. I htink that our agenda for that day is open, but I dont want to spend too much time there! We will take your advice about driving and take a shuttle from the hotel. Thanks.

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
649 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

A new place called Dog & Duck Irish pub opened in February next to Pita Paradise on South Kihei Road - might be a fun place to spend some time on St. Patty's Day.

9. Re: Anywhere to go in Maui on St. Patty's Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 22, 2009