We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

San Francisco...
8 posts
Save Topic
Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

Hello, we are contemplating having our wedding at the FS Manele Bay on Lana'i -- has anyone been to or held a wedding there before? just wanted to get the scoop on how it was and if it was an enjoyable experience, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,082 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

It sounds wonderful, but sorry I have not done this myself. Hopefully, you will find others who have. Have you checked with the FS as to what they have to offer? I have seen one wedding on the beach in front of the resort at sunset. It was beautiful!

Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

Aloha GatoGirl ~

We witnessed a wedding at Hulopo'e Beach a few years ago. Seemed very quaint and beautiful. Most people choose to have their Hawaiian weddings at sunset for the beautiful pictures. If you want to send me a private message with your email address, I can send you the photo I took. (It's from a distance - we were sitting on the grassy lawn up near the FS).

Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

This also might be helpful to you...

If you are considering a wedding at the FS Lodge at Koele (Lana'i), this video is breathtaking!

…theknot.com/video/view/Our-Lanai-Wedding-2

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
56 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

I got married at Manele last year. If you're still thinking about it....DO IT. We're headed back there to celebrate our 1st anniversary.

Dallas
Level Contributor
7 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

We got married on the bveach FW Manele Bay in spring 2006. We ended up not going through the resort and found a wedding planner out of Maui who set everything up for us - it was just the two of us, so we didn't need much. The beach is public, and you can pay the resort a fee to take pictures on the property. The FS arranged a special dinner for us at The Lodge, and went out of their way to accommodate us, even though we didn't use the wedding planner at the resort.

Best wishes and mahalo!

6. Re: Wedding at Four Seasons on Lana'i

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, November 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lanai City