We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any restaurant at Pali Ke Kua?

Norristown...
Level Contributor
357 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Any restaurant at Pali Ke Kua?

Hi! This is the first in what will no doubt be a series of questions. We're coming back to the island for the 3rd time during 1st full week of October - this time for our 25th anniversary. I guess it's obvious where we're staying, and to illustrate how long it's been since the last visit, the restaurant was still The Beamreach the last time around. We went digging through our old stuff, then started researching and were pleased to see that both Hanalai Dolphin & Tahiti Nui were still around, but it seems that not only is the Beamreach long gone, but 2 or 3 other "interim" places have come and gone as well, including, apparently quite recently, Infigos. Has anything opened in its place yet? We were kinda hoping to be lazy on Travel Day - even though we're just shuttling over from the Big Island - and stay "on site" but if that's not an option, we'd appreciate any recommendations for a new place for that first-night meal, preferably staying in the Princeville area. I know there are a lot of choices, and I've already read a bunch of TA reviews, but getting new/more info this way is always such fun! Thanks in advance!

California
Level Contributor
9,659 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any restaurant at Pali Ke Kua?

http://tavernbyroy.com/ We like The Tavern at Princeville.

California
Level Contributor
37,251 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any restaurant at Pali Ke Kua?

That location for a restaurant has not proven to be a good spot. Yes Infigos was the last to fall. It is not missed in my book.

If you want to stay close to Princeville, try Nanea at The Westin (new serves a nice breakfast too), Makana Terrace or Kauai Grill ($$) at The St Regis, Tavern is a really good option, or for something really low key, fast and easy, Federicos or Lotus Garden in the shopping center behind Ace Hardware. I got pick up and ate at the condo at sunset.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any restaurant at Pali Ke Kua?

There's CJ's in the Princeville Center - you might remember it as Chuck's.

Montville, New...
Level Contributor
60 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any restaurant at Pali Ke Kua?

I don't know much about the restaurant you are referring to. The Tavern restaurant in Princeville is excellent. I hope you get the chance to experience it during your stay. It has lovely views of golf course and mountains. Enjoy your stay and Happy Anniversary!

5. Re: Any restaurant at Pali Ke Kua?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 02, 2014