We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinions on whether I should look for AC units in Puu Poa ?

Fremont, California
1 post
Save Topic
Opinions on whether I should look for AC units in Puu Poa ?

I am planning to go there in July and I was wondering if all the units would need ACs or not. I've heard units with atriums and the 4th floor ones require ACs but what about the ones on the 2nd and 3rd floors ?

California
Level Contributor
37,964 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opinions on whether I should look for AC units in Puu Poa ?

There are very few condos at Puu Poa with air conditioning. One really only has one of the movable/portable kind which I say is not a/c. 412 is the only one with true a/c (central). If you rent a unit with an atrium it can get extremely hot. I was in one and I thought I was in a steam bath. I would read up on the reviews both on TA, Yelp and VRBO and read what people say.

Rockwall, Texas
Level Contributor
910 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opinions on whether I should look for AC units in Puu Poa ?

When we were there in July 2 years ago, my husband and I wished for AC and we didn't have an atrium.

3. Re: Opinions on whether I should look for AC units in Puu Poa ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, June 18, 2013