We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Regis (visiting NOT staying there)

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
931 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
St. Regis (visiting NOT staying there)

Hi. In Kauai right now and I really would like to check this place out to view it at sunset. Any idea how much it is to park if you are not staying at the hotel? I've heard that if you dine at Makana Terrace parking is then free, but is that true if I just order dessert for $10?

California
Level Contributor
36,095 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: St. Regis (visiting NOT staying there)

You cannot use their loungers or beach chairs or sit in the cabana or hammock. You certainly can sit at the bar at the pool. I think you two are talking about the same thing.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
82 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: St. Regis (visiting NOT staying there)

What attire would you suggest for going to the SR to watch the sunset and have a drink?

Yes, I know Kauai is casual. But what is the (unwritten) dress code for the St. Regis?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
607 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: St. Regis (visiting NOT staying there)

The dress code at the St. Regis is indeed also quite relaxed - just wear one of your better aloha shirts, slacks, dresses, sandals... Dress up a touch more if dining at the Kauai Grill or Makana Terrace restaurants. This reflects the trend of the last ten plus years when such formally attired industries as investment banking have largely dropped their strict dress codes.

24. Re: St. Regis (visiting NOT staying there)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, May 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Princeville