We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premium Ocean View Room

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta, ga
3 posts
Save Topic
Premium Ocean View Room

Do the premium ocean view rooms all come with a lanai?

California
Level Contributor
35,295 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

Where? St Regis?

Edited: 5:51 pm, February 13, 2012
atlanta, ga
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

Yes, I'm sorry. I forgot that little detail! I would like to any info about the St. Regis premium ocean view rooms, but especially if they have lanais.

California
Level Contributor
35,295 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

It is my understanding that the answer is no! There are some ocean view rooms in the corner of the building that have lanais but I think those are called junior suites. There are very few rooms with actual lanais. The windows open very wide and its like you are sitting outside. There are some rooms with lanais on the ground floor near the pool.

I asked my cousin who just got back and she had a premium oceanview suite and she said hers did not have a lanai but it came with butler service that she never used except to have him bring her ice.

I would call the front desk and ask.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
15,209 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

According to their website, no. There are some mountain/garden view rooms with a terrace on floors 1,4,9 & 10 or ocean-view with terrace at pool level.

stregisprinceville.com/guestrooms/guest-rooms

I've not stayed, but have seen the building from the ocean side. Very few rooms had a lanai. Agree with jebett, call.

3Chihuahuas

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,294 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

We had the Premium Ocean View Room at St. Regis, with the fabulous view on the 6th floor, and it looked just like the pic that 3 Chi's provided, but no lanai.

There were some terraces (cement slabs) at the pool level in front of each room, but they were so close together and no barriers or bushes between each room, we decided to book on a higher floor.

Yes, a butler is available to bring you a bucket of ice.

The window seat was better than we thought, because we could slide the window open to each side, sit on the cushions and stare at the gorgeous view.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

We had a Princeville Jr Suite (think it was the 11th floor - 1 from the top of th bldg). No lanai.

There are definitely a few rooms w/ a lanai. Very limited, but they are there.

LA
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

The Premium Oceanview Suite I had did not have a lanai.

I'd call the hotel directly if you wanted a lanai. My recollection is that there are very few lanais on upper floors.

atlanta, ga
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

Thanks for the info:)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

I'm here now. They upgraded us to a Premium Ocean View Room and there is no lanai. The view is amazing.

What do I do with this Butler? Lol any suggestions? I'm not use to this kind of treatment! :)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Premium Ocean View Room

I'm here now. They upgraded us to a Premium Ocean View Room and there is no lanai. The view is amazing.

What do I do with this Butler? Lol any suggestions? I'm not use to this kind of treatment! :)

Get answers to your questions about Princeville