We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prince Course to open soon

California
Level Contributor
38,382 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Prince Course to open soon

bizjournals.com/pacific/…

"The Prince Course will reopen for play on March 1 at Kauai’s Princeville at Hanalei resort under the management of Montage Golf".

Volente, Texas
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prince Course to open soon

Has anyone played the Prince course lately?? Is it worth the $$ since it has been redone? We played there 4 yrs ago and were sadly disappointed with the condition. What about the clubhouse and restaurant?

California
Level Contributor
38,382 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prince Course to open soon

I have eaten at the Tavern quite a few times and thought it was very good.

I haven't played the course, but from people I know who have, it was pretty awesome. Obviously the condition of the course was in poor shape for quite awhile until the renos began. That was the reason for it being closed down so long.

3. Re: Prince Course to open soon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:34 am, May 05, 2013