We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pali Ke Kua or Puu Poa~advice please

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai India
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Pali Ke Kua or Puu Poa~advice please

Our family of 5 (3 kids and my husband & I) are staying 9 days in Kauai. We are really struggling with where to stay! I want the view but room for our family. We have looked at Pali Ke Kua 212 but are concerned with the "loft" and waking the kids up in the morning if we turn on tv, make coffee, etc. The view looks great though! Then we started looking at some Puu Poa units (#146), the view isn't as good as the Pali but it has lots of space. We also have looked at Puu Poa 112 but the furniture looks a bit odd, not very comfy. I wonder about the ground floors too and not being able to leave windows/doors open at night. Please can anyone give me some advice regarding these units or recommend any others? We are arriving June 10. Thank you in advance! We are about to pull our hair out with deciding!!

California
Level Contributor
36,095 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pali Ke Kua or Puu Poa~advice please

146? There is no 146 at Puu Poa. Puu Poa are much nicer and larger units. I just checked the website for 112 and it looks pretty nice to me. I know how much that bedroom set cost and they put some money into that master bedroom. I am not a big fan of that wicker either, but the views are wonderful.

With ground floor units, I wouldn't leave doors open at night, period!

Chennai India
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pali Ke Kua or Puu Poa~advice please

I am so sorry, I meant to write Pali Ke Kua 146. The Puu Poa 112 has no photos of the kitchen or bathroom which makes me a bit nervous! Thanks Jebett for letting me know of my typo!

Chennai India
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pali Ke Kua or Puu Poa~advice please

Has anyone been in the Puu Poa 112 to tell me about the kitchen/bathrooms? What is the noise level like in ground floor units? I think the view in 112 will be great, although not as good as the upper floors. Has anyone stayed here before? Thanks!

California
Level Contributor
36,095 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pali Ke Kua or Puu Poa~advice please

Write to the rental management company and ask them for a picture of the kitchen. I don't see one either. They only rent through one agency and not on VRBO etc so their pictures are limited.

5. Re: Pali Ke Kua or Puu Poa~advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:32 am, May 03, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Princeville