We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

Aloha again! I did a search here for Puamana, and I found very limited information. Some saying to avoid, others saying they had a good stay. None mentioning many specifics.

If anybody has stayed there, I would be interested to hear anything you can tell me about it. We are looking at Puamana 3-A.

http://www.vrbo.com/245226

Thanks!

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

You could just list it in the Puamana section mentioning the unit by name. I actually find it annoying when people talk about where they stayed in a condo unit and they never mention what unit. Thanks.

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

Where does one find the Puamana section? I have tried searching for that with no luck.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

It might also be helpful if you'd post a review on VRBO's site. How did the Oahu leg of your trip pan out?

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

I did try posting a review on the VRBO listing, but it was rejected for including too many specifics. I didn't have the motivation to post a stripped-down review.

The Oahu part of our trip was great as well. Our stay there was a lot different, because I was working during the week. The accommodations were pretty fancy in comparison, since it was at the hotel that work pad for. We loved the Embassy Suites--the breakfasts were awesome, and the staff there was so friendly. We saw a lot of cool stuff on our free weekend on Oahu...I guess I should get around to writing a trip report sometime. Things are crazy around here!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

How did your arrival day go with kids and sister in law and wife 'carless'? I think many travelers would be interested in how you tackled that challenge! I would be! Perhaps after the holidays things will settle down a bit and you'll have a chance to write a trip report. Happy New Year!

36. Re: Anyone Familiar with Puamana 3-A, or Puamana in general?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, December 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Princeville