We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princeville Spa?

Parsippany, NJ
Level Contributor
56 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Princeville Spa?

My husband and I will be staying at Pali Ke Kua in May and want to have a spa day somewhere close by. We enjoyed a day at the Hyatt spa last year when we stayed in Poipu, but hope to find somewhere on the north shore this trip. In looking at the Princeville resort web site, they don't have too much information about the spa. We'd like to have a massage and then maybe lunch and some time by the pool. Can anyone suggest where we could go for a day of pampering and relaxation on the north shore? Then a quick trip back to our condo for cocktails on the lanai....

California
Level Contributor
37,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princeville Spa?

I would call the Princeville Hotel and ask them about their spa. I do know they are moving it from the golf course to the main hotel, but when that will be done, who knows. I do not know if you can use their pool just because you use their spa but possibly.

HBR has a very good massage gal named Kim. At one time you could use HBR's pool after a massage but I'm not sure if they stopped that or not. What people were doing was booking a 1/2 hour message and then inviting all their friends over to use the HBR facilities all day on that one person's pass. Happy Talk Lounge has lunch overlooking Bali Hai and poolside service is open as well. Kim gives a GREAT massage. There's a spa out near Hanalei Colony Resort as well.

To find out about the policy at HBR call David at 808-639-7845.

Spokane
Level Contributor
240 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princeville Spa?

I also had a hard time finding detailed info about the spa.

Try this site:

http://www.princeville.com/spa_facility.html

This info taken directly from their website but I don't know how up to date their web information is so I would call them. I did not see anything about access to the pool at the hotel, unless they moved the spa to the hotel and their website has not been updated yet.

Full Spa Membership

Relax, replenish, refresh. A Spa Membership includes full access to all fitness and spa facilities, including a whirlpool, sauna, steam room, showers, men's and women's sun area, a 25-meter lap pool, bath amenities and a personal locker.

Membership is available on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and is complimentary with any spa treatment.

Temporary admission rates include a private locker, unlimited exercise classes, weight room, 25-meter lap pool, outdoor whirlpool, dry sauna and steam room.

*Package Rates:

Daily Spa Admission: $20.00

Princeville Hotel Guest/Kama' aina: $15.00

Weekly Fee: $65.00

2-Week Fee: $85.00

Monthly Fee: $135.00

San Diego...
Level Contributor
5,801 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princeville Spa?

She who must be obeyed is spending the day there tmw. I'll try to get a report.

California
Level Contributor
37,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Princeville Spa?

OK Dave. What did the boss think about her spa day and did she get any information on it moving to the main hotel?

Charlotte, North...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Princeville Spa?

I'm going to Princeville with my family in a week and would love to hear back about spa treatments, specifically at the Princeville Resort.

6. Re: Princeville Spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Princeville