We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H-1 at Sealodge?

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
1 post
Save Topic
H-1 at Sealodge?

has anyone stayed at H-1 at sealodge........My husband and I are going and I am intereed in this condo but i havent heard amyone mention it.

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,004 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

Have you seen pictures of the view? You will be on the ground floor so folks may walk by and look in but they are not many. We are not big on all the bells and whistles in a condo but you might want to see what the features are. I say, a great view take it.

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
381 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

I haven't stayed at H-1 but I have stayed in building D and loved the view over the water... we also stayed on the first floor and loved moving our table and chairs out on the grass for lunch or dinner and a great view. I think building c and d have the best view. I'm not sure where building H is at but from the photos I saw of H-1 it looks further back than buildings c or d. H-1 does look very comfy... the unit we stayed in needs to update the couch and chair in living room, but everything else was great. We would go back to Sealodge for the good prices and great, great views. One day we even saw a double rainbow over the water... I hope to go back one day when the whales are in season- I'm sure its a great show from Sealodge. Hope this helps.

Julie

Shaken not Stirred!
Level Contributor
2 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

We just booked time at H-1, judging from the views and pictures, I don't think you can go wrong. The new owner spent $20,000 upgrading it and you can tell. Some of the other units are sparsley furnished or dated.

I would not worry about window gazers, the place was pretty quite when we where there

We stayed in A-3 last year and loved it, not much of a view, but its right out the door. The somewhat private beach is really great.

The 3rd floor units are really nice, just 3 flights of stairs. Not there to work!

The pool is pretty dissapointing. Fenced in!?! What where they thinking, kick out a few boards and it would have an awesome view, anyway, who is there to swim in a pool.

Enjoy,

Don Alejandro "El Guapo"

san francisco
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

Hi,

Could you tell me how you liked this unit? My wife and I are booked for it at the end of the month. What were the pros and cons of your accomodations and impression of the condo?

Thanks in advance from a first time visitor to Kauai.

PJD

Shaken not Stirred!
Level Contributor
2 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

We are booked for August, but would be happy to hear what you think. Have a great trip.

Idaho
Level Contributor
547 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

We're booked for F4 for August.

We could be neighbors! Ha! Ha!

We've never been there either.

Kauai
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

The unit looks terrific:

www.summitpacificinc.com/pics-sl-h1.html

whidbeyisland
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

We were there september 08 for 2 weeks. We loved it the view is awesome the condo is perfect for two people. Full kitchen so you dont have to go out all the time, has everything you need even snorkeling gear. excellant time.

9. Re: H-1 at Sealodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Princeville