We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report - Days 1 - 5

San Diego...
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report - Days 1 - 5

Let me start by saying this blog is probably a little more "annoyingly" detailed then most people care to read about, but that's just how I write. I apologize for those that don't really care about when we showered and got ready, etc....

http://villaadventures.blogspot.com/

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,594 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Trip Report - Days 1 - 5

Enjoying your blog. I find blogging the day of the events is a good way to remember what we've done. We've been to Taco Bell quite a few times, too. What Kauai really needs is a Jack in the Box!

East Coast
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Trip Report - Days 1 - 5

There was a Jack-in the Box in Lihue. It is now the No. 1 Chinese Bbq.

I kind of miss it since there are none near me now either. The other islands all have a few.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Trip Report - Days 1 - 5

Every time we drive by No. 1 I always wondered what it was. I would ask hubby, "how do you know if you want eat there if you don't know what it is? Jack in the box could have come in handy a couple of times, as the girls are no big fans of BK or MC D's.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Trip Report - Days 1 - 5

Thank you .... sounds like a busy but fun week.

The photos are lovely ... I love the ones with just the water rushing in over the sands ... so clean and blue, with golden sands.

25. Re: Trip Report - Days 1 - 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 pm, June 20, 2013